One Of The Pioneers In Ultrasound
About Radiology & Fetal Medicine Ultrasound
Acute scrotal pain can be due to diverse causes. The most important objective of management of these patients is to rule in or rule out testicular torsion. It requires immediate intervention in order to avoid infarction of the affected testis Dr. Boopathy talks more about it in this lecture
Lecture Due on Fetal Chest on 14th March
Disorder of Sexual Differentiation
Lecture Due on Fetal Chest on 11th April
Fetal Renal Parenchymal Disease
Lecture Due on Fetal Chest on 9th May
Lecture Due on Fetal Chest on 13th June
In this session Dr. Boopathy talks about the Topic very close to Fetal Neurosonography & Usage .
The Educational Journey started with MBBS from Coimbatore Medical College, India in 1978.
D.M.R.D from Madras Medical college was the next ladder followed by MD in Radiodiagnosis from Bernard Institute of Radiology in 1982 as a final Destination in Academics
Since then it has been a Journey full of Fellowships & Memberships from Indian college of Radiology & Imaging to American institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.
Currently I am serving as ”Director” at Sonoscan – Ultrasonic Center, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
My career has been full of Rewards & recognition. Although its a long list let me share a few:-
- Four medals during M.B.B.S including a Gold Medal i.e. Dr. T.M.Nair Gold Medal
- Two Gold Medals in Coimbatore Medical college
- Seven Fellowships post Graduation as well including German Remedies Traveling Fellowship
- Author of a book Atlas of Fetal Imaging – Abdomen published in 2019
- Author of 40+ peer-reviewed publications in National as well as International Journals
Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fetal Medicine & General Ultrasound